Thursday, October 6, 2011

Things I learned this week

  1. You can get pulled over while riding a bicycle
  2. Staying at the office to work on homework until 8pm is, in fact, less fun than it sounds
  3. Abuelita hot chocolate is perfect on a chilly evening
  4. I always buy more things than are on my list when I go to the store
  5. It occasionally snows in October in Flagstaff
  6. The (2nd most and 3rd most) ginormous hills I have been biking up every day can be avoided by taking a different (and shorter!) route
  7. Homemade oatmeal wheat bread is delicious
  8. My normal walking is quiet enough to startle a blind person
  9. The microwave in our office makes odd pigeon/dying cat noises when microwaving certain tupperwares
  10. Marco does a really good pigeon impression

3 comments:

  1. Yep it snowed. The crazy thing is that it's supposed to be like 60 tomorrow. Flagstaff weather is even more fickle than Indiana weather!

    ReplyDelete