Tuesday, August 9, 2011

D-Day: The "D" stands for departure

Tomorrow morning at 7am (or 7:15...or 7:30) Mom and I are leaving. We will be driving for 28 hours, traversing 1,717 miles, passing through 7 states (Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona), and hopefully not losing our minds due to sleep deprivation or extreme boredom.
Due to my mad spacial reasoning skills and the versatility of the hatchback (which some people still have the nerve to mock), I was able to get everything to fit!
Yes I'm parked in the yard, and yes I may have ran over some daisies, but I wanted to get close to the door since I made about 37 trips.

1 comment:

  1. WOW. that's all i have to say....WOW! i'm glad all your stuff fit in your car, and i'm glad you made it safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete